- 20.06. Buy Tickets
Nordic Embassies Pride In London Reception London
Pride In London London
Leicester Square Women’s Stage at 3:35pm
Trafalgar Square Stage at 6:10pm
Bristol Pride Bristol
Check more info:
Bristol Pride Festival website: http://bristolpride.co.uk/
Weston Super Mare – Pride
- 23.08. Buy Tickets
The Wild Live Safari Night Wildlife Park’s, YorkshireBuy Tickets
A wild day and spectacular night of live music !!
Proud of who you are & Pride in where you’re from.
Parade & Festival, Saturday 31st of August 2019.
Diva Music Festival Sandford Holiday Park, Poole, DorsetBuy Tickets
DIVA magazine, proudly presents the DIVA Music Festival 2019, featuring an incredible all female line up. Two stages of some of the best live music from across the world, plus DJ’s playing into the early hours, means you’re guaranteed one of the best weekends of your life!
Check more info:
Saara Aalto - Monsters (Official Music Video) 3:05
Saara Aalto - Domino (Official Music Video) 3:06
Saara Aalto - Queens (Official Music Video) 3:04
Saara Aalto - Let It Go (Frozen) Multi-Language, 15 languages 3:43
Saara Aalto - All Performances (The X Factor UK 2016) 49:00
Saara Aalto belts out Bjork’s Oh So Quiet | | Live Shows Week 3 | The X Factor UK 2016 2:43
- SÄKYLÄ! Thank you for having us!🌟 Olipa hieno ilta😍❤️ Great night with great people! #nofear #saaraaalto #säkylä @rikukantolamusic @jussi_koskinen @terimantaray @stevechops 14.6.2019 klo 21:58
- In Finland reunited with @lilli_thelittlefox who looks like a super hero with a cape😍 Tomorrow’s the only summer concert I have in Finland! SÄKYLÄ city center at 8:30pm! Vapaa pääsy, free admission! 🙌🏼 #saaraaaltoshow ! Who is coming?✨ 13.6.2019 klo 16:45
- 2019 has had so many wow moments so far ✨ Dancing On Ice, An Evening With Saara Aalto Tour, holiday with Meri❤, having the official song for @prideinlondon 🏳🌈 & all the forthcoming summer festivals. Sometimes I have to pinch myself that I am experiencing all these amazing things, meeting all you beautiful people and that I am truly happy and able to stand 100% behind my work and music. Even though life is not always easy, I’m trying to TaKe every struggle as a challenge that will teach me something about myself. 🙏🏼 What have been your personal favourite moments this year? ✨ #NoFear 12.6.2019 klo 21:35
- 17.6.2019 klo 19:44 🎉 New UK Dates 🎉 This is going to be a summer of love 🌞 I cannot wait to perform in so many places this summer & now into the autumn too!💜 Which date will I see you at? #DanceLikeNobodysWatching #SummerTour #SummerOfLove
- 14.6.2019 klo 22:03 SÄKYLÄ! Thank you for having us!🌟 Olipa hieno ilta😍❤️ Great night with great people! #nofear #saaraaalto #säkylä
- 13.6.2019 klo 16:48 In Finland reunited with Lilli who looks like a super hero with a cape😍 Tomorrow’s the only summer concert I have in Finland! SÄKYLÄ city center at 8:30pm! Vapaa pääsy, free admission! 🙌🏼 #saaraaaltoshow ! Who is coming?✨
Showgirl and songwriter. Pop star & pianist. There is no one quite like Saara Aalto.
A new world is dawning and Saara is at the very heart of it. She is everything a pop princess should be in 2018 – and Europe can’t get enough of her. ‘Saara Has Got A Big Year Ahead of Her’, screamed The Sun, the UK’s biggest newspaper. ‘Saara Will Make It All The Way To The Top Next Year’ proclaimed Daily Star, UK. She was even the most and second-most Googled person in her homeland of Finland in 2016 and 2017. When Estonia’s Publik magazine announced, ‘Saara Is Set To Become World Famous’, few could disagree with them. International stardom is in her destiny.
Firmly established as one of Finland’s major talents and celebrated stars, thanks to her anthemic single release, ‘No Fear’, runner-up in the TV smash hits ‘The Voice’ & ‘Finland’s Got Talent’ plus the voice of Princess Anna in the Finnish version of Disney’s global hit movie ‘Frozen’, Saara set her sights on an even bigger challenge. She decided to take on one of the most difficult music markets in the world: the United Kingdom.
‘I had achieved success and published 5 albums (with Yume Records) in Finland,’ Saara recalls. ‘But It had always been my dream to release my music internationally so I took my own advice from ‘No Fear’ and went to the UK. I even shocked myself at just how well it went’.
And that is an understatement.
Saara exploded onto the UK pop scene when she entered Simon Cowell’s X Factor. The man himself ecstatically proclaimed ‘That’s how you do it!’ following her first audition – a breathtaking performance of Sia’s ‘Chandelier’. From there the star went from strength to strength. She regularly topped the weekly public vote and went on to become the runner-up of the entire show, firmly cementing herself as one of the UK’s best-loved stars.
‘To have the UK public embrace me just as much as my home country was something very special to me,’ Saara reflects, ‘And I have had the best year working on my debut international album’. Saara signed a worldwide deal with Warner Music and has worked with huge names on her record including Biff Stannard (Spice Girls / Kylie Minogue), Xenomania (Little Mix / Cher), Sophie Ellis Bextor & The Family (Fifth Harmony / Loreen). She couldn’t be more excited for its release, ‘My sound is epic, love, pop. It is a style very unique to me – expect the unexpected!’
2017 was a year of truly epic proportions with Saara accomplishing feats most artists take a lifetime to achieve. Stunning live shows included ‘In My Wildest Dreams’, a sell-out 13,500 capacity arena show at Helsinki’s Hartwall Arena, as well as a sell-out 17 date UK arena tour and a sell-out headline show at London’s iconic Hippodrome – plus performances all over the world including Ireland, Sweden, Spain, Estonia and Kazakhstan.
In addition to her incredible performances, Saara became a judge on X Factor Finland, released her debut book ‘No Fear’ in both Finland & United Kingdom and even became the star of her own documentary, which showcased her incredible year and was screened on YLE1. The last year has also seen Saara front incredible global campaigns and major endorsements for Schwarzkopf, Lidl & Coca-Cola.
Throughout all of this, she continued to participate in the charity work that is so close to her heart. She was proud to became an ambassador for the Princess Diana Awards anti-bullying campaign and to work with the HIV charity, the Terrance Higgins Trust.
‘The past 12 months have been a whirlwind. I am the happiest girl in the world and ready for my next challenge,’ Saara exclaims.
And what a challenge it will be!
Following the release of Saara’s debut international album in spring 2018, she will perform for a global audience of 180 million when she represents Finland at the world-famous Eurovision Song Contest. With such a unique and versatile artist as Saara, who has performed with legends including Kylie Minogue, Andrea Bocelli, Adam Lambert and Jose Carreras, there is no one more qualified to bring home the crown. Get ready for Saara Aalto!
Albums and merchandise
puh. +358 40 568 3242
Meri Sopanen (Finland):
Rest of the world:
Warner Music / Saara Aalto
Arkadiankatu 4 – 6